Rose Kaolin Clay is a gentle clay. It’s naturally pink and extremely mild. Good for gentle exfoliation and it will not remove all of the natural oils from your skin when used. If you have dry or sensitive skin, rose kaolin clay is a good choice to cleanse, exfoliate and brighten your skin.
- Red Kaolin Clay
- Aloe Vera gel
- Nourishing body oil, enriched with rose, camomile and calendula.
- Cleanse and exfoliate your skin. I took a nice long shower and did everything in-shower.
- After showering lightly towel off but leave your face and neck slightly damp
- Mix mask ingredients in the palm of your hand or a little dish
- Smooth mask all over your skin
- Wear the mask for 5 to 10 min. Do not let it dry out.
- Rinse with tepid water
- Apply normal skin care regimen
- Keep the door closed. Trap all of that steam in the bathroom and do your hair or something. The steam will keep your pores open while the mask softens and brightens your skin.
- Cater the mask to the condition of your skin. I often go for brightening and cleansing, but not too deeply as I have dry skin. If I used an activated charcoal mask all over, that would be way too much for me. That’s the kind I use for spots that need deep cleaning.
If you are new to masks, try once per week then move it up to twice. There are masks that you can use daily, it just depends upon your regimen and how much you need the properties of the mask.